Vidueña olives are actually quite common in this region of Spain, but tasting 100% Vidueña is a privilege. Most farmers sell their Vidueña olives to large processors who blend it with other varieties. Luckily, the family at La Laguna de Fuente de Piedra processes all their olives separately.
- VIDUENA olive variety tasting notes: Grassy, Fruity, Nutty, Peppery
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-617-879-1600
- EARLY HARVEST, UNREFINED, FIRST COLD PRESSED, SINGLE ESTATE, MONOVARIETAL, SPANISH extra virgin olive oil. Produced and BOTTLED with olives exclusively grown on the family estate in Laguna de Fuente, Spain
- Producer: López-Montero Family operating as El Labrador, SAT 8064
- Ownership structure: Grown, processed, and bottled on single estate by one family
- Harvest Time: Mid-Late October 2018
- Location: López-Montero Family Estate in Fuente de Piedra, Andalucía, Spain
- Method: Single Lot, Fully Mechanical extraction, Unrefined, "First Cold Press"
- Transport to USA: Climate Controlled
- Lot: Unblended, monovarietal.
- Olive Variety of lot: 100% Vidueña
Lot Specific lab analysis from Ministry of Agriculture printed on can:
- Free fatty acidity: < 0.1%
- K 270 <.14
- K 232 <2
- Delta K <.01
- Wax Content <30 mg/kg
- Peroxide: <10 meq O2/kg
- Polyphenol >625mg/kg
- Fruitiness >5.5
- Defects: 0.0
- High Smoke point: 410 °F / 210 °C Perfect for cooking, grilling, and finishing dishes