Trovato Schrage Selections - November 22, 2020
- 1 cup packed with fresh 'Thai' or 'Genovese' basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil 'Gordalilla'
- 1/4 ~ 1/2 cup of whole almonds or pine nuts.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 tablespoons of parmesan cheese (optional)
- Salt to taste
1. Place the basil leaves in a mortar, food processor or blender and crush the leaves adding little by little the extra virgin olive oil.
2. Once a green paste is created add whole almonds and the garlic clove and crush.
3. Add cheese and salt to taste. Blend one last time.