Trovato Schrage Selections - November 21, 2020
Recipe by Colleen Suhanosky
Rifrullo Cafe. Brookline, MA.
- 1⁄2 cup all propose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1t salt
- 1⁄2 t baking powder
- 1⁄2 t ground fennel seed or rosemary
- 1⁄2 black pepper or a few good grinds
- 2T sugar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 red or white wine
1. Whisk together dry ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Combine oil and wine, stir into dry ingredients
until wet dough forms.
3. Roll out between two sheets of parchment. Take care to roll as evenly as possible.
4. Lay into a half sheet pan lifting off the top piece parchment and sprinkle lightly with sea salt.
5. Cut into diamond shape with pizza cutter.
6. Bake 300 degrees 10 minutes or until golden brown around edges and fragrant.