Ana Yanes - Aug 1st, 2020
INGREDIENTS (serves: 1-2)
- 3 heirloom tomatoes
- Burrata, cream-filled mozzarella
- Basil fresh leaves to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste (we used Gordalilla variety from "La Laguna de Fuente de Piedra")
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice the tomatoes and place them in a bowl.
2. Break the ball of burrata and add clumps all around the plate on top of the tomatoes.
3. Place the smallest basil leaves all around the plate on top of the tomatoes.
4. Finish the salad with a drizzle of Gordalilla variety Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper.